[LINK] Apple T&C

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Sat Nov 24 23:22:42 AEDT 2012

$quoted_author = "Kim Holburn" ;

> Can they do this???

Well, it's a contract that you've agreed to by using the software. Whether
it's watertight a question left to the lawyers and the legal system.

> > No Right of Survivorship
> >
> > You agree that your Account is non-transferable and that any rights to
> > your Apple ID or Content within your Account terminate upon your death.
> > Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate your Account may be
> > terminated and all Content within your Account deleted. Contact iCloud
> > Support at www.apple.com/support/icloud for further assistance.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/09/03/bruce-willis-itunes-music-library/

I was kind of hoping this rumour had been true so we could all know one way
or the other. Perhaps we'll need to rely on the EFF instead of Bruce Willis.

cheers
Marty