[LINK] iPhone 5 … Problematic

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Sep 13 16:56:05 AEST 2012

On 13/09/2012, at 3:26 PM, "Frank O'Connor" <francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com> wrote:

> It may be just me, but I think Apple may have shot itself in the foot a bit with the new iPhone.

Every new generation of Apple's iPhone has sold roughly the same number as all previous generations combined (Phil Schiller, under oath).

Think about what this means - I suspect that their feet are firmly planted out of firing range.

The lightning connector is no small change, and I am 100% sure that a company like Apple thought long and hard about the change.

iT