[LINK] scammer using LinkedIn

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Tue Sep 18 12:06:18 AEST 2012

Umm..  It's spam.  It didn't come from LinkedIn.  It didn't come from
Intuit.

Good luck with your reporting though.  I hope you sent them all the headers
so that they can see they all had nothing to do with it.

If you want some more spam, let me know - I'll be happy to forward some
onto you.  Otherwise, I'm sure most of the people on this list get enough
spam from the spammers without others forward it to mailing lists like Link.

  Scott.