[LINK] Tweets from wendy_harmer, Senthorun Raj, and 6 others

tomk tomk at unwired.com.au
Sun Apr 7 14:26:55 AEST 2013

Twitter must be desperate for attention these days.

Although, the competition is pretty fierce.

We are rushing towards a cat 999 Solar storm, (assuming Boxing day was a
Category 1;) living through 700 metre techtonic plate vertical
realignments, watching the birth of 9 new volcanoes a day, awaiting the
arrival of a 100+ MeV Solar originated slow moving ionizing whatever due
to side swipe us this avro and Twitter want I should care about Fu**ing
Wendy Harmer ?

Puhlease!!!

I left commercial Television and Foxtel for the repeated irrelevancies
that they insisted on serving up as entertainment and news.

I refuse to believe that the next generation is falling for the same
bullshit through the "new medium" of twitter.

Look at me, look at me, I have some advertising for you.... would you
like a lollipop with that or just fries?

--
If you make people think they’re thinking, they’ll love you; but if you really make them think, they’ll hate you.”– Don Marquis

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======