[LINK] Turnbull's NBN

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Apr 10 10:01:50 AEST 2013

At 09:49 AM 10/04/2013, Alan Hargreaves you wrote:

>I find it amusing that the Murdoch press though so much of the
>announcement that the first mention I could find of it in todays
>terrorgraph was on p27.

According to Jon Faine, Laura Tingle has an article on the front page
of the Australian, but Malcolm poo-pood her as 'just a journalist'.

Stories are starting to come in from actual people who have it. It
works. And these are people with kids home on school hols with
wireless on the NBN. It's just working. Multiple devices connected,
too, which is something NO one is talking about. Cheap current
wireless is useless between 4pm and 11pm because of the increased
demand on the shared frequencies. Direct wireless has to be so much better.

Essential infrastructure, like water.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/