[LINK] Murchoch's NBN - means-testing Medicare?

Robin Whittle rw at firstpr.com.au
Mon Apr 15 15:13:23 AEST 2013

Hi Craig,

Although I haven't researched this deeply, I tend to agree with you
about the threats the NBN poses to the Murdoch empire, and the
likelihood of them defending their turf in various ways.

Your mention of a future coalition government "means testing Medicare"
plan is new to me.  A quick Google search turned up nothing fresh.  Can
you cite any sources for this?  Surely means testing Medicare would be
to the disadvantage of wealthier people who the coalition is relying on
for support.

  - Robin