[LINK] Viva online?

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sat Apr 20 19:43:36 AEST 2013

<http://www.independentaustralia.net/2013/politics/the-dead-cat-revival/>
> ... that the power of the fifth estate – the new, and generally progressive, online media of the type you are reading now – along with the sway of major social media channels, like Twitter and Facebook, will be enough to overshadow the power of a now openly biased and corrupt old media.
Much as I would wish for success, I fear that too much of the electorate
is blind to online and social media. Yes, many have given up on
newspapers, but they now get their news from television and little else.

Maybe that's just my mildly isolated pocket of rural Australia.

--
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.
http://david.boxall.id.au            | So I cheered up and,