[LINK] NBNCo Report

Rachel Polanskis grove at zeta.org.au
Tue Apr 23 14:32:15 AEST 2013

Noel,
do you work for or on behalf of the IPA by any chance?  Or would the Galileo Society
be closer to the mark?

I find your "Juliar" comment says a lot more about you, than about her.
Yes, I support the government and by virtue of that Julia Gillard and the primary
reason is due to folk like yourself not even trying to have a debate, but to close
it down in a grinding white noise of factual vacuosity.

That is all I will say on the matter.   Link needs to be a forum of diverse opinions
and commentary, hopefully most of it factual or at least technically grounded,
so that was my go.

rachel

--
rachel polanskis