[LINK] No more human sysadmins??

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Aug 13 11:46:39 AEST 2013

At 02:38 PM 12/08/2013, Robert Brockway wrote:
>I think that people who are informed on this subject will agree in general
>terms on how one would go about limiting the damage using current
>techniques.  In my view many organisations are paying lipservice to these
>principles.  Few are doing it well.

Here's what's going on with the Bradley Manning sentencing hearing:
finger pointing among the people to whom he reported. We're back to
the human issue again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/bradley-manning-sentencing_n_3745887.html

"Information is power." I guess we all understand that a little better now.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/