[LINK] Attorney General redefine's reality

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 14 09:35:55 AEST 2013

Mark Dreyfus is now maintaining that Snowden and Manning aren't whistleblowers. See: http://www.zdnet.com/au/snowden-manning-not-whistleblowers-australian-attorney-general-7000019310/?s_cid=e551&ttag=e551

One wonders what universe our politicians live in, and who they actually represent, if they countenance intrusion into our private lives on the scale of little numbers like PRISM. One wonders if they do a cost benefit analysis of anything related to security. One wonders if they have considered who actually won the 'War on Terror', if intrusions on the private sphere like PRISM are now de riguer, and those who expose them are enemies of the state (Snowden). One wonders if exposing hypocrisy and lies in government and diplomacy (rather than secrets that could get people killed) and embarrassing two faced lying politicians and diplomats is a crime that should be punished by multiple life sentences (Manning).

One wonders if Dreyfus ever read little numbers like '1984' and 'Animal Farm'.

PolitiSpeak is Oz is alive and well ... and how anyone can vote for any of the turkeys in Labor, the LNP and indeed any of the parties in Australia is a constant amazement to me.

Just my 2 cents worth ...