[LINK] Any crash courses for a Gen X?

Rick Welykochy rick at vitendo.ca
Wed Dec 4 13:46:42 AEDT 2013

Hey Andrew,

Before we oldies on Link comment any further, can you fill us in
with a bit of info?

What is your job title?
What are the job specs / requirements?
And if I may be so bold, what is your approx salary?

Back in the days of the Profumo Affair it did indeed require
a network engineer to do a networking job. It sounds like you've
been spat out the end of the post-economic rationalisation
post-outsourced casual employment machine and are expected
to perform miracles without any training.

Bon chance.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Vitendo Consulting

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
      -- Mahatma Gandhi