[LINK] Google's driverless car is evil (by Buick)

Richard rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 16 07:39:14 AEDT 2013

I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that the driverless car is a
Detroit nightmare.

Instead of parking the car when you don't want it (as we do now), you
merely release it to transport someone else.

If the duty cycle of the vehicle is increased, fewer vehicles are required.

Oh, and look! It's Buick that wrote the "Google cars are evil" post ...

RC