[LINK] Security 'vs.' Privacy

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Dec 19 19:46:11 AEDT 2013

> > And IETF folk are really pissed at NSA morons screwing with their baby.
>
> Do NOT make the mistake of thinking they're morons. "think him a rogue if
> it please you; never believe he's a fool" Regards, K.

The NSA are/were fine technical nerds. Throw enough money at them, wind up
their handles, set them of on a blind limited-objective path, and sit back.

They've undeniable money/time smarts, though little political/social/human
intelligence. "Golly gee here's a good techie challenge I wonder if we can
do it?" And so, nerdy in the worst sense, to the core. "Good heavens we've
been discovered! Who'd have thought that normal humans would so rat on us?"

Clearly with world outrage, it was IQ over EQ. And so "big picture" morons.

Techie smarts blindly oblivious to an eventually serious collateral damage.

They've managed a first uniting all of the world major IT business players
in America together against them. And, many countries throughout the world.

How is that not moronic?

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server