[LINK] NBN Wireless?

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:16:25 AEDT 2013

Quantum energy states are discrete - that is, you can be one, or the other,
but you can't fence sit. So a quantum leap means hopping completely from
one state to the next, even if the absolute energy change is small, it is a
distinct and definite change.
Figuratively, I guess a quantum leap depicts jumping without hesitation and
without keeping a foot back on the jumping off point.
Regards,.
Michael Skeggs