[LINK] Unable to Register for a e-Health Record

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Feb 11 09:41:26 AEDT 2013

On 09/02/13 11:15, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:

> IMHO, the PCEHR ...  think it's an IT problem, not a
> health information problem. Although in Tom's case it seems to be a
> straight out-and-out IT problem. ...

I had technical problems, but might have persisted trying to register if
there was some good reason to do so. But I could not see how the system
was going to improve my health.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/