[LINK] Cost Of Living

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Feb 11 15:03:21 AEDT 2013

> In the words of that great philosopher, Homer - D'oh.

According to the Wall Street Journal ..

"Yet another wealth report has put tiny Singapore on the top of its
charts – this time, as the wealthiest nation in the world by GDP per
capita .. beating out Hong Kong ..

And, the 'richest nation in the world' Singapore rates 63rd in terms
of cost of living, and Hong Kong rates 147th in world cost of living.

D'oh.. note to Wayne .. yes it's your government stupid. Forgive one
Linkers for political comment, but, I feel hot about this topic. And
in our small town, the plight of my fixed-income neighbours hurts :(

Cheers,
Stephen

<http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/2012/08/15/singapore-home-to-the-worlds-
richest-people/>

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server