[LINK] ABC hacked in protest at Wilders interview

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Feb 28 11:32:07 AEDT 2013

At 10:55 AM 28/02/2013, Jim Birch wrote:
>They weren't salting their password hashes.  Incompetent.  The site wasn't
>actually run by the ABC but I guess they will wear it.

Timothy Pilgrim decides not to investigate ABC hacking event

     by: Andrew Colley
     From: The Australian
     February 27, 2013 5:16PM

THE federal privacy commissioner will not investigate a hacking
incident at the ABC's web site which exposed personal details of
50,000 internet users.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/pilgrim-not-to-investigate-abc-hacking-event/story-e6frgakx-1226587087557
[behind paywall]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia