[LINK] Hola

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Sun Jan 27 05:10:19 AEDT 2013

Looks pretty simple to me - it's simply proxying your traffic via other
users of Hola (thus the "P2P" part), and no doubt at the same time proxying
some of their traffic through you.

The privacy, security and bandwidth implication of that should be enough to
convince anyone to stay very, very clear...

  Scott