[LINK] Fairfax going subscription digital 2 July

Paul Bolger pbolger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:15:16 AEST 2013

I like the Guardian too, but I wish they'd give an option to not have to
wade through all that sport to get to the news.

The Guardian online edition seems to be bristling with social media
share buttons, but no sign of a 'tell us what you think of us'.

I don't get the UK version of the newsletter, so I don't know if the
Poms also get a slab of sport at the front of their version. Maybe the
Grauniad agrees with David Gower's view of Australians. Must confess I'd
never heard of Mr Gower before today, and I'm not sure if 'a certain
animal mentality' should be taken as an insult or not.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/jun/04/david-gower-england-australia-ashes-culture?CMP=ema_632