[LINK] Spam from New Australian Prime Minister

rene rene.ln at libertus.net
Fri Jun 28 17:13:05 AEST 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:29:26 +1000, Tom Worthington wrote:
> Appended is a curious email I received, from "Kevin", the new Prime
> Minister, asking for donations to the ALP. The language used in the
> message does not match previous public statements by the PM. ...

FWIW, if you type some of the sentences into e.g. Google, you'll find the
language and many statements are exactly the same as KR used in his speech
on Wed night. Also, FWIW, Maxine McKew remarked on The Drum yesterday that
she's noticed KR has started using language untypical of him in the past.

Irene