[LINK] More java headaches

Alan Hargreaves Alan.Hargreaves at Oracle.COM
Thu Mar 7 09:41:16 AEDT 2013

Not wanting to be speaking with any kind of official hat on (I don't own
one of those), but Oracle have publicly stated that it is a browser only
risk.

See
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/alert-cve-2013-1493-1915081.html

	This Security Alert addresses security issues CVE-2013-1493
	(US-CERT VU#688246) and another vulnerability affecting Java
	running in web browsers. These vulnerabilities are not
	applicable to Java running on servers, standalone Java desktop
	applications or embedded Java applications. They also do not
	affect Oracle server-based software.

Regards,
Alan Hargreaves