[LINK] That Nick Ross article about the NBN

Nick Ross nickrossabc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:11:40 AEDT 2013

Not quite Kim,

That was an older one which coincided with the end of the Coalition saying
- wireless will replace the NBN. I wasn't the only one writing that at the
time, but this one aimed to be all encompassing and definitive.

This is THE article :-

http://www.abc.net.au/technology/articles/2013/02/21/3695094.htm