[LINK] personally-held collections of personal data

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:59:36 AEDT 2013

Sorry, I might have been somewhat trollish with that wording.

More seriously, most users of social networks site would think that having
the networks determine likely friends is actually useful to them.  It means
that they don't have to waste a lot of time trying to hunt down the right
people.  The value in a network is kinda related to the number of
connections.

Jim