[LINK] Coalition's FttN network unlikely to start rolling out before 2015

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 18 12:27:05 AEDT 2013

Mmmmm ...

And the real kicker is ... It will be even more obsolete by the time it's installed and they'll probably be hunting around for a replacement even before the FTTN network is complete.

What an utter waste of money. These people have no concept of building for the future.

And all for only 2/3 the cost of 1GBs or better fibre to the home. The business case for this technological millstone around the nation's neck will make terrific reading.

								Regards,
----