[LINK] The heights of hubris

Frank O'Connor francisoconnor3 at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 18 17:52:43 AEDT 2013

Yeah Rich,

With a  technocrat and network genius like 'Mr Broadband' on your ass, your days are numbered!

Turnbull is fast becoming completely irrelevant and uncredible in terms of the new government, which is exactly what Tony Abbott wanted when he appointed him to oversee this turkey. What little of Turnbull's credibility Godwin Grech didn't manage to wreck, the LNP broadband policy is doing with no problems.

I await the review with interest ... 30 odd days to go.

Just my 2 cents worth ...
---