[LINK] The NSA Mission Statement

jore community at thoughtmaybe.com
Mon Nov 25 12:09:47 AEDT 2013

On 25/11/2013 7:28 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 12:10 AM 25/11/2013, jore wrote:
>> For example, the best bits I like is evidence of ASIO *supporting* and
>> *protecting* terrorist groups such as the Croatian Ustaše by safely
>> trafficking them into Australia...
> Like they always say, one spook's terrorist is
> another spook's freedom fighter, and often they
> are the same individual at different times. Just watch Homeland.
>
> The trick is figuring out which is which when and where.

Hmmmm. Well, I'd say an extreme-right group of fascist nazi sympathisers
such as the Ustaše constitute terrorists. Easily. No trick. And I'd be
surprised if anyone on this list argued otherwise.

And further, I don't see how any such terrorists can 'switch' at
different times, especially such a claim based on a propaganda TV series
by Fox and Showtime. I don't watch TV. Not out of a claim to purity or
anything like that---I just find it boring, stupid and transparently
psychologically manipulating. Got better things to do with my time. Like
dealing with the real world.

But if your point is about so-called "al-Qaeda", give me a break. That's
another million dollar, million page scam that everyone has conviently
forgot too. And it's another that's well documented: They were funded,
trained and protected by the United States during the 1980s also. Set up
by Zbigniew Brzezinski. Again, well documented.

Best,
Jore.