[LINK] Is it me or is it this government?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 27 19:48:33 AEDT 2013

At 06:36 PM 27/11/2013, Richard wrote:

>I could rant like mad, but it would come down to the simple statement
>that the mix of politics, religion, and economic ideology is toxic.

Yep. There was a period of this in, oh, around 1936-1945 in a place
called Germany that sorta parallels. Propaganda and ideology are two
things that never change.

Huxley explained it pretty much in 1958:
http://www.huxley.net/bnw-revisited/index.html

And since I'm so off topic, I'll offer this recommendation if anyone
wants an insight into the civil rights revolution in the US. Go see
The Butler. Wow.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer