[LINK] Next thing, pizza?

Richard rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 17 11:37:28 AEDT 2013

Ivan -

I'd observe that there's probably a difference between people playing
around with UAVs wild-west style, and running a business. The key thing
is insurance, in my view: if you're non-CASA compliant, insurers will
say "get lost" on the public liability side.

The business model is a joke: for eg, for each (compliant) flight,
someone's got to spend the time filing a flight plan, and for this, the
operators think they'll be able to operate deliveries for a couple of
dollars.

RC