[LINK] RIP Printed Evidence of Payments

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 31 16:01:08 AEDT 2013

At 03:45 PM 31/10/2013, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>Marghanita
>PS Jan, Payslips contain private information you may not want anyone to see.

Yep, agree, which is why I put the chain of the
supervisor/manager/payroll office because I would assume that each of
them would have access to that private information as a function of
their relative positions to the employee. Also wanted to ramp up the
PITA factor and not just say go straight to the payroll office.
People in power positions need to understand the effects of their
decisions, so the bigger the PITA factor, the better.

Re faded receipt papers, agree, too. Don't let them in the sunlight. They die.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer