[LINK] Australia trademarks...

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Sep 7 07:59:56 AEST 2013

On 05/09/13 18:13, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I wonder what Link thinks about trademark registration in Australia ...

Haven't tried getting a trademark, but a business name was very easy to
get. This can be done on-line, in a few minutes, paying $30 a year by
credit card. This does not provide the protection of a Trade Mark, but I
thought it worth mentioning:
http://www.business.gov.au/Information/Frequentlyaskedquestions/StartingabusinessFAQs/Pages/BusinessnameFAQs.aspx

ps: The business name I registered is the "Higher Education Whisperer":
http://highereducationwhisperer.com/

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
The Higher Education Whisperer http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/