[LINK] "strategic" review??

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:30:39 AEST 2013

Does potential future PM Turnbull want to be remembered as the guy who gave
us a crap Internet?  I doubt it.  It's highly likely there will be a bit of
verbal dancing and a "new" FTTH plan with a few cosmetic changes.

The economics of the FTTN network are wrong, and, what's more important
politically, is it is unlikely to deliver on reliability or performance and
so produce disgruntled customers/voters.

- Jim