[LINK] NSW evoting system for next state election

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 2 09:00:58 AEDT 2014

At 08:45 AM 2/04/2014, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

>It is interesting that they are being printed out - is this for the
>scrutineers or is e-voting optional?
>
>Is the signoff also electronic or is that still paper based?
>People do vote multiple times against their own names???

There must needs be a tracking system of some sort as to what is
being done by an individual should a recount (a la WA) be required.

FYI, we are totally postal votes for our council elections now. Can't
remember what happened for state. Will find out in November (we have
fixed 4 yr terms now, so know when the next election will be held).

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer