[LINK] NBN Satellite changes

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 3 11:43:32 AEDT 2014

At 11:23 AM 3/04/2014, Andy Farkas wrote:
>Did he mention that the cost of this additional capacity ($18.4 million)
>is not in his strategic review?
>
>25th March:
><http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/541297/nbn_co_bump_satellite_capacity_implement_fair_use_policy/>

I was only half listening, so he may have. But then again, when Ally
Moore asked him about the funding for it, he said it was from NBN
funds, no increase in costs to the subscribers.

He waffling a bit throughout, between blaming Labor and stating what
his/their action was to be to address the problems he perceives.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer