[LINK] web: Microsoft pulls its August Windows update after users report crashes | PCWo ...

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Aug 19 20:09:37 AEST 2014

Has anyone experienced the supposed problems? Have you uninstalled
these updates?
I haven't had anything happen that I'm aware of. Is it problematic to
just leave the updates in place? I'm on Win7.

      http://www.pcworld.com/article/2465631/microsoft-pulls-august-windows-update-after-crashes.html

  Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: JL_Whitaker

JL Whitaker
"On A Life's Edge" -
US Amazon print and digital
http://www.amazon.com/On-Lifes-Edge-J-Whitaker/dp/1499787154/
Australia Amazon: ebook only
http://www.amazon.com.au/Lifes-Edge-J-Whitaker-ebook/dp/B00KYW2YA8/
and other Kindle sites around the world.
Apple iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/on-a-lifes-edge/id893736824?mt=11

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer