[LINK] Humans need not apply

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:26:40 AEST 2014

WHoop!! How redundant of me! I just plain forgot to assimilate in time ...
Nicholas English

Mob:      +61 (0)421 164 196

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the me. Any views quoted in this message are those of the individual source and may not necessarily reflect my personal views.