[LINK] web: Telstra wins again with new NBN deal

Nick Ross nickrossabc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:34:36 AEDT 2014

Cisco is adamant that HFC can be upgraded to useful speeds and reliability.

However, the entire "NBN alternative" policy has no aims and doesn't really
do anything so the real question is still, "why bother?"

If you're going to pay Telstra an absolute fortune forever, it might just
be a good idea for someone, somewhere to ask, "why?"