[LINK] Intriguing demand for information

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Wed Dec 31 20:12:11 AEDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm puzzling over the message below.
Given the ease with which a scan can be falsified, would providing scans
of documents really validate anything?
In view of the information on the documents they demand, are they in
violation of privacy legislation?

And yes, I'm aware that some customers of the site have had problems.

--
David Boxall                    |  I have not yet begun to fight!
http://david.boxall.id.au       |