[LINK] Heavan, Hell and Teresa

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Sat Jan 4 14:13:32 AEDT 2014

On 4/01/2014 12:56 PM, Dr Bob Jansen wrote:
> Got this on facebook and it is so good, I just had to brighten up your day
> http://themetapicture.com/hell-explained-by-an-engineer-cant-say-i-didnt-expect-that/
>
> It would be interesting to get a reply from the Pope and leaders of other religeons. As for Teresa, she must be very devout.

a) the answer was from a student who may or may not have become an engineer.

b) there is an assumption that souls are gaseous. This is unproven.

c) facts have no relevance when it comes to religion - it's all belief.

d) it would be far more useful to question how the fires of hell could
last to infinity. As things cannot last to infinity, the assumption that
hell will freeze over is more likely than not. Therefore the student
came to a valid conclusion for the wrong reasons.

e) I'm an engineer, I believe in neither heaven or hell and I do have a
sense of humour.

Happy New Year to all linkers, believers or not.

--

Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn