[LINK] Malcolm Turnbull, Minister for Communications, on Cybersecurity

Rick Welykochy rick at vitendo.ca
Thu Mar 6 12:00:21 AEDT 2014

Jim Birch wrote:
> On 5 March 2014 18:15, Tom Worthington <tom.worthington at tomw.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Minister  Turnbull started by saying the Internet is the single most
>> powerful driver of innovation in human history (I would nominate the
>> invention of language and writing as greater influences)
>>

> In politics the event horizon started last week and ends within five years.

Selective amnesia could be at work before the start of the event horizon. Turnbull
was, after all, one of the founders of Ozemail back in the mid 90s. Surely he knows
how inaccurate some of his politcally motivated observations really are.

Politics and the truth do not mix.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Vitendo Consulting

12. What do you call two crows on a branch? Attempted murder.