[LINK] First Impressions of Wearing Google Glass

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Mar 27 12:30:37 AEDT 2014

At 10:51 +1100 27/3/14, Tom Worthington wrote:
>The Wearables Canberra Group had three Google Glass head mounted display
>devices available to try at the Entry 29 Co-working Space in Canberra
>last night.
>http://blog.tomw.net.au/2014/03/wearable-technology-in-canberra.html

Alex Hayes, among other things a PhD candidate at Uni Wollongong, has
put up video of 16 interviews:
<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfhVHi9gqg5TLDTvvpVbI89NI5EJirTw8>http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfhVHi9gqg5TLDTvvpVbI89NI5EJirTw8

"This series of recorded Google Hangouts is a record of my
interaction with the Google Glass Explorers Community and other
related contacts from industry, research and affiliated
organisations. The intent of this research activity is to gain an
understanding of the key motivations, experiences and understandings
that these individuals gain from engaging with this emergent wearable
technology".

Tel: +61 2 6288 6916                        http://about.me/roger.clarke

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.