[LINK] IT matters of interest in the 2014/2015 Federal Budget

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Fri May 16 09:02:13 AEST 2014

On 14/05/2014 1:47 PM, Tom Worthington wrote:
> Just about every year since the Australian Federal Budget was first put
> on the web, I have done a quick search though the documents to find
> matters of interest in information technology.

Thanks for the analysis Tom.

Broadening the scope to science and technology, has anyone been keeping
track of what this government has been doing with/to science and expert
advice?

In addition to those identified by Tom, things I am aware of include:

They have no Minister for Science,
The priorities re climate change have been severely reduced.
OAIC to go

--

Regards
brd