[LINK] Can't even fake an address properly

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Mon Nov 10 13:08:13 AEDT 2014

What are the phishers coming to? Made me laugh.
This just received, embedded links to Denmark removed:

From: "Telstra" <telstra at windstream.net>
Subject: Update information

Update information

Due to some recent changes in our policy you are required to update your personal information. To ensure that the service will not be interrupted, please update your information now.

To update your information, click: Log in to My Telstra account and proceed with the update process.

www.telstra.com.au
Thank you for using Telstra.
© 2014 Telstra

"Lost Anchors" - Now available on Amazon in both print and Kindle versions.
Print: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Anchors-J-Kirsten/dp/1502541556/
Ebook : <http://mybook.to/lostanchors>myBook.to/lostanchors

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

<https://www.amazon.com/author/jlwhitaker>JL Whitaker
"On A Life's Edge" -
US Amazon print and digital http://viewBook.at/OALEdge
Apple iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/on-a-lifes-edge/id893736824?mt=11

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer