[LINK] RFI: Clock Synchronisation in Hosts

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:45:04 AEDT 2014

I hadn't noticed this.  Have you adjusted your time servers?  It seems like
the process might be stuck.

There's some info on the osx time management process here

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/117864/how-can-i-tell-if-my-mac-is-keeping-the-clock-updated-properly

Which includes this gem: "the configuration file is cranky when you choose
to override the Apple-default time servers"

Jim