[LINK] NBN halting fibre-to-the-premise deployment

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Thu Nov 13 22:13:39 AEDT 2014

On 13/11/2014 5:32 PM, Stephen Loosley wrote:
> "NBN Co set to halt fibre-to-the-premise deployments"
I see servings of dogs' breakfast.

Is telecommunications infrastructure a project with an end-point? Most
politicians seem to think so.

Is the piecemeal approach most cost-effective? Malcolm Turnbull pretends
to think so.

Can provision of telecommunications services in Australia be left to
commerce and "market forces"? I don't believe so.

--
David Boxall                    |  A fool is certain;
                                |  an ignorant fool,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  absolutely so.
                                            --Graffito