[LINK] Fwd: FBI HAS A WARRANT TO ARREST YOU GET BACK TO US FOR YOUR OWN GOOD‏

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Wed Oct 8 14:26:29 AEDT 2014

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? So many people have my best
interests at heart. And all I have to do is send this kind lady $398. In
return I won't be prosecuted for terrorism and, even better, I get that
$10,000 someone is trying to send me.

And isn't it interesting that the FBI is using gmail.com? It must be
that they think the google cloud is such a good thing.

What could possibly go wrong?

What's frightening is that they think that at least some people will
fall for it.

The trouble with the USA is that half the people have below average
intelligence.