[LINK] American school online tests

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Oct 9 11:06:44 AEDT 2014

At 12:10 AM 9/10/2014, Stephen Loosley wrote:
>Perhaps of interest. The U.S. is introducing online standardized tests to measure American school students’ mastery of their Common Core, the new academic standards that have been adopted by most (42) of the U.S. states. http://www.corestandards.org
>
>Here are the online practice tests by the two main provider companies.  You may like a look ..
>
>Maths:  http://practice.parcc.testnav.com
>
>Language/Literacy: http://practice.parcc.testnav.com/#practicetest-ELA

Firefox blocked because it relies on Java. Not only did it block. It blocked with a RED alert.

>And: http://sbac.portal.airast.org/practice-test

        The Practice and Training Tests can be taken on any Internet-connected computer using a current Web browser including:
    * Mozilla Firefox
Nope. Both the Teacher and Student access point failed. Cookies maybe? Also asked for a sign-on and no way that I could see to get one.

Oh well

Jan

"Lost Anchors" - Now available on Amazon in both print and Kindle versions.
Print: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Anchors-J-Kirsten/dp/1502541556/
Ebook : <http://mybook.to/lostanchors>myBook.to/lostanchors

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

<https://www.amazon.com/author/jlwhitaker>JL Whitaker
"On A Life's Edge" -
US Amazon print and digital http://viewBook.at/OALEdge
Apple iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/on-a-lifes-edge/id893736824?mt=11

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer