[LINK] ACT's iiNet Wifi to Block Lots of Traffic?

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:14:56 AEST 2014

Not sure, but I think that is correct as it stands, unless perhaps you can
backdoor into Fon from overseas.  Fon seems pretty big in Europe.  This
could have some kind of interoperability requirement thrown at it like
phone systems.  Better still would be an open national system.  I thought
this could have be rolled out as part of the NBN; join the NBN and get the
public wifi plus home fibre when available.  It would have kicked the
project along.

Jim