[LINK] Telstra "Choose Free Wi-Fi Hotspots"

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 16 07:25:40 AEST 2015

At 12:02 AM 16/04/2015, Stephen Loosley you wrote:
>"Choose my free wi-fi hotspot? Yes, please!"
>
> http://exchange.telstra.com.au/2015/04/15/choose-my-free-wifi-hotspot-yes-please/

That is the weirdest web design I think I've ever seen re the actual site you want to ask for a service. The scroll bars within the framed frame close if you try to scroll down. The instruction: Type or Select and Option -- ???
I did figure it out, then got a thank you. Nothing about what is already in.

If anyone is looking, here's a list of not just Telstra:
http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/wifi_hotspots_links

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer