[LINK] web: Higher divorce fee remains for online applications

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Wed Aug 12 20:02:02 AEST 2015

Another case of IT incompetence. Can you believe this?

     http://www.theage.com.au/national/online-divorce-applications-will-continue-to-cost-more-than-paper-applications-20150812-gixrv9.html

But a Family Court spokeswoman said the higher fee would continue to be charged on the court's online portal.

"Whilst the courts are moving as quickly as possible to ensure our systems charge the correct fee, there will be a period where the higher fee will be charged, but only on the Commonwealth Court's portal," she said. "This is due to the time it takes to implement, test and deliver this change into our online environment."

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer