[LINK] Firefox Browser, full HTTP/2 support

Paul Bolger pbolger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:01:12 AEDT 2015

That's the sort of progress I like: I first read about it on Friday and it
turns up the next Wednesday, free!

Is there any way of measuring whether there's any improvement though?

FF 36 also seems to include some sort of video conferencing client. Look
for the little smiley speech balloon on the right. It wants me to sign
up... who has access to that data?